Passports are required for international travel. We encourage anyone interested in an international Servant Life missions experience to go ahead and apply for a passport. See the following tips below:
- Download a passport application at www.travel.state.gov/passport
- The application process takes approximately 4-6 weeks from the time of application. There are fees associated with expedited delivery.
- Passport fees vary depending on the type of passport you request and how quickly you need it.
- Any costs associated with obtaining a passport are solely the responsibility of the participant.
- Expiration date of the passport cannot be within 6 months of the final day of the trip.
- Photo dimensions must be 2 inches by 2 inches.
- Once you get your passport, please send a color photocopy of the information page with the photo to the Servant Life offices.